Saturday, September 13, 2014

Camping Weekend



Camping Weekend

Requested by 'mysterie boy'

Story by Jay

I was looking forward to my weekend getaway.  I have been busy at college and needed a break.  This was going to be my weekend to enjoy the great outdoors, to have some beer, and just be myself.  The internet site said it was a men only, clothing optional.  It sounded like my kind of place.


I left home early and got to the camp grounds before sun up.  I checked in, parked the car, and carried my gear to my assigned spot.  My tent popped open and I was set to go.  I climbed in and took off my clothes and decided to nap a bit before exploring the area.




By the time I woke up from my nap, I heard a lot of voices.  The camp was up and lively.  I decided to head out.  It was clothing optional and I wanted to enjoy being naked.  I stepped out of my tent and seeing everyone naked with hard cocks, got me excited.   



Morning wood was showing all over the camp ground.  It was amazing seeing all that cock and guys freely jacking off. No one seemed annoyed that I was staring at them.  Most guys smiles at me and stared back, looking at my cock.  




I was enjoying the view.  Guys everywhere with rock hard cocks sitting around.  Some were jacking off and others were being jacked off.  





I was leaking precum.  I needed to jack off myself and get some relief.  I was ready to exploded 

I came upon a tent with three fantastic guys with nice looking cocks.  As we talked, I examined each one’s body.  They were definitely my kind of guys. 




One came up to me and grabbed my cock.  “Why don’t you put that magnificent cock to good use?”  He had a rubber in his hand and slipped it on to my cock and turned around.  “Put it in, baby.”  I mumbled 'yes'.  




"Stick it in me."  I did just that.  I went in nice and easy and started to fuck him.He spread his ass cheeks and I inserted my cock.  It was a nice tight fit.  One I got past my cockhead, the rest of my cock went easily in.  "Nice.' he moaned.





 I was in the center of a camp ground and I was fucking a dude.  It felt just great.   “God, that is good.”  I kept pounding away and he bent  over and leaned against a chaise lounge chair. “Keep it going.”  

He was jacking off and after a while he said "I am cumming." I felt it start in my balls.  I was getting ready to cum as well.  Then I shot my load.
When we were done, he said to come back later.  I waved goodbye and said that I would.  This weekend is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment