Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Massage - Part 2

Massage

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

I enjoyed the massage so much, I needed to find someone who would do it for free.  I loved the feel of a man's hands on my body.  I got hard every time I thought of it.

I ran an ad on Craig's List and got only one reply.  I felt good about this one response.  His description of himself fit me to a 'T'.  I was nervous about meeting him and hope he liked me.  On the day he was to come over, I was pacing the floor.    Then the doorbell rang.



I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised.  He was cute and manly and my heart was beating wildly.  We sat on the bed and talked.  Gosh he was cute.  My cock was stirring.  He said he was trained in giving massages.  I asked if he charged for the service.  He said "Yes, but you are free."  I said "Thanks.  So the first one is free?"  He smiled sand said "No, you will always be free."



My cock got harder and my heart beat faster.  We took off our shirts and he applied oils to my chest.  I was tingling with excitement as he rubbed in the oil.  I watch him work.  I wanted him so much.



I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations of his touch and the warmth from the oils.  Before I knew it my pants were off and he started sucking my cock.  My cock was ready to explode, but it was too soon.  His lips met mine and his hand applied oil to my cock.  my body was greased up.  I reach for his cock and squeezed his jeans and felt his hardening cock.



I pulled down his jeans and his cock sprang to life.  I wrapped my lips around his cock.  His body was magnificent. He kept his hands on my cock and I was rock hard.



He turned and straddled me, quickly devouring my cock.  I laid on my back and did the same.  I was so worked up, I came.  I felt mad that I came so quick.  But he never said a word.  He kept sucking as I continued with his cock.  Shortly after I came, he did.



We laid side to side and held each other.  I wished I would have lasted longer before cumming.  I sat up and grab a towel.  He asked "You ok?"  I answered "I'm ok.  Just wish it would have lasted longer."  He had a puzzled look on his face and said "Who said it is over.  We are just beginning.  Come back here."  My cock sprang to life as I jumped back in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment