Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nude Resort

Nude Resort
Story by Shakes
A friend advised me to go to a nude beach to take a break and relax.  I’ve never been naked in front of other people and I wasn’t sure if I should do it. I browsed on the internet and hoped I would find some stories about people who already went to a nude beach. As I was reading the stories, more and more questions crossed my mind. Will I get an erection, will I meet someone I know, etc…

I decided to overcome my fears and do it. I searched for a nude beach and a nice hotel and booked a room. I was going to leave in 2 days, enough time to pack my bags. The only thing I actually needed was sunscreen, I always sleep naked and you don’t need clothes on a nude beach. But I took a few t-shirts, a pair of shorts and a pair of boxers just in case. The days passed by and it was time to leave. I decided to drive all the way.

I parked my car on the parking lot of the hotel, and went in to check in. I didn’t notice the sign next to the door that said “clothing optional”. I went to the reception and checked in, I went to my room and the woman who stayed next to my room came out the door and smiled. She was totally naked.
I quickly enter the room.  It was an amazing room with a king-sized bed, and a nice bathtub. There was a card on the desk that said “remember clothing optional”. First I was shocked that I didn’t see that when I booked my room, but I decided to go all the way. I was planning to go to the nude beach so why shouldn’t I be naked in the hotel as well?



By the time I looked around in the hotel, it was too late to go to the nude beach and the weather was changing too. So I decided to go for a swim, I took a towel from the bathroom and went to the pool. There was nobody in the pool, which was nice for my first nude swim. I jumped in the pool and the water felt amazing. The feeling of being free and wearing no clothes was just indescribable, I closed my eyes and dreamed away.

Suddenly I heard the door, I was wide awake. A few friends entered the pool area and jumped in the pool. I heard them talk about the sauna, and they asked me if I would come with them to the sauna of the hotel. I’d never did a sauna before. The 2 girls went in first and then the boy, I was the last to go in. The girls sat next to me each at one side, I couldn’t hold it anymore and got rock hard in a few seconds. My nightmare had come true and I was thinking about leaving. One of the girls grabbed my cock and started to suck it, all my doubts were gone.



The other girl had grabbed the other guys cock and started to jack him off. I couldn’t hold it much longer and came right in her mouth, she didn’t seem to mind it and swallowed every shot. We said goodbye and I left the sauna, I said to myself this was going to be a great vacation.

I decided to go to bed, because I wanted to be fresh the day after. The next day I got up and took a shower and decided to shave my balls and cock. I was about to put on my boxers till I remembered that I didn’t have to put them on. I was ready for breakfast. I was going through the buffet, and suddenly I heard a voice. It was the woman from the room next to mine, she asked me if I would mind if we shared a table. We sat down and talked and she told me her name was Maya, but I realized that she was not only interested in talking.  She moved her hand towards my cock and started to touch it. She gently started to rub my balls and jack me off, she grabbed me by the cock and guided me to the toilet. She grabbed a condom from the bowl that was in the room and put it around my cock. We laid down on the carpet and she started to fuck me dry, when she was ready she took off.



After this amazing morning I decided to go to the nude beach because the sun was shining and it was way too hot to stay in. I arrived at the beach and found a place a little more quiet. I rubbed some sunscreen on my body and my cock. I felt asleep in the sun. I woke up with the feeling that someone was touching my cock, I opened my eyes and saw Maya.  She was enjoying my cock. She saw that I woke up and started to kiss me.  We laid next to each other and waited till the sun went down.

We went back to the hotel and we were about to go our separate ways until she kissed me and I invited her to my room. We took a shower together and by the time I was dry, she already laid some towels on the bed. She pushed me on the bed and started to kiss my whole body. She turned me around and started to give me a massage, the best I’ve ever had.



When she was done with the massage, she showed me the hotels garden.  There was a full moon that night and she was going to show me how magical the full moon can be. We laid down on the grass and I started to finger her, she was moaning and enjoying every piece of it, I spread her legs a little more and started to lick her pussy. After she came for the first time I inserted my cock and she wanted me to go harder every time I entered, she was about to come and so was I. I pulled my cock out and came on the grass and started to finger her till she came. What a great day to end my vacation.



The next day we said our goodbye’s and I took off. On my way back I was thinking about the past few days and decided to come back every summer from that day on.


No comments:

Post a Comment