Friday, October 24, 2014

Mosquito Bite


Mosquito Bite

Inspired by Shakes

Story by Jay


“Hey, I think a mosquito stung me in the dick.” Al said as he scratched his dick.

I answered “What?”  I said jokingly “You want me to kiss it and make it all well.”

Al had a smirk on his face as he said “You want to?”  Al knew it was a stupid question because he knew me all too well.

I smiled and said “Yes I do.  It will make you feel good.”  I thought to myself “That was a stupid question.”

I asked “You really got bit?” I looked at his cock and asked “Is the bite making your cock grow?”

Al looked at his cock and said “Yeah.”

“You want me to take care of it?”  I asked.

Al started to scratch again.  “It’s itchy, you never had that?”

I shook my head and said “Yes, I got bit before but never on my dick.
Al was getting nervous with the itch.  He asked frantically “What will you do?”

I examined his cock and said “Here what I will do.  First kiss it on the bite.  Where is the bite?”
Al pointed to his dick and said “In the middle.”



I folder my arms and acted like a professional.  “Most people don't realize that saliva is good for bites.  And the best way to make sure you cover all areas is to moisten the area with saliva.  Just lay back and let me tend to your bite.  It won't hurt.  I will hold your dick to make sure everything get applied properly.  Your cock is not fully erect.  Let me first lick your cock, starting at the top.”  I swirl my tongue around the cockhead and his emerging pee hole.  His cock head pushed through his foreskin and stared at me.



Al laid back and said “Work your magic.”

As I bent over to get at his cock, I said “This will get you completely erect for proper application of saliva.  I now am taking your cock in my mouth.  You should feel warm moist feeling.  I need to make sure it is moist all up and down your shaft.  So let me suck you cock.”    I took his cock deep into my mouth.  
 
Al felt his cockhead pushing to the back of my throat.

Al was breathing deeply.  As I took his cock all the way in and then back up.  Al let out a whimper because it was feeling very good.  Al closed his eyes as I increase the speed of his thrust into my mouth.

I tug at his balls and now he moaned.  Al felt a stirring in his balls as they contract.  He moaned some more as I keep sucking.  Al knew what was about to happen.

The feeling was swelling inside of Al.  It kept growing inside of him.  Likewise Al’s cock grows as well in size.  Then Al felt it traveling from his balls.  It traveled through his shaft to his cock head.  And finally it spurted out his pee hole.

The first wad of cum shot out and splatter against the back of my throat.  I keep sucking as I try to swallow, to keep up with the load that is shooting out of Al.  My mouth fills up with hot thick cum.



A small amount of cum trickles down the side of my mouth, I wipe it with my hands.  Final drops of cum comes out of Al’s cock.  Al’s breathing returns to normal.  I swallowed the collection of cum in my mouth.

I pull away from Al’s cock, removing it from my mouth.  I licked the remaining drops from the tip of his cock.  Finally I placed a kiss on the bite.  I lay his cock to rest on his body.  It had a busy day.



I lay my head on his stomach, watching his cockhead retract into the protective foreskin.  I see the pee hole slowly get enveloped by the foreskin and disappear.  A last surge of cum flowed out of Al’s cock.  I lick it up. 


Silva is an antidote for bites.  You can spit and apply it or do it my way.  Which way do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment