Sunday, October 12, 2014

Starting College - Part 3

Starting College

Part 3 of 4

Story by Jay

I was now visiting the park daily.  I was finding there were some guys who just wanted to expose themselves.  They would sit on the grass or on park benches and show off their cock and balls.  There was no touching.


Sometimes they would lay out and touching was encouraged.



The other day I saw one guy.  He had his cock out and was just showing it off.



I walked over to get a better view.  He really like me looking at his cock.  He let me view it from all different angles.  He had a beautiful cockhead.



I enjoyed see the view running down his shaft.



It was awesome. He never let me touch it but I could look all I wanted.



I jacked off while he watch.  No matter what, I kept coming back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment