Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ball Games - Part 1

Ball Games - Part 1

Story by Jay

I have been friends with my neighbor since he moved into the neighborhood.  He is an awesome guy.  He is built.  I have to admit I wanted to have sex with him since he moved in.

Tonight we were going to take in a ball game.  He told me to come over around 1 PM.  I knocked on the door and no one answered.  I tried the door and it was unlocked.  I went on in and called out his name.

I went through the rooms and did not find him.  I stepped into the bedroom and found him asleep in his bed.



I never saw him naked.  He had on briefs but his cock and balls were out.  He had an erection.  I took my time and looked over his magnificent body.  His chest was nice with a good six pack.  His cock was circumcised and I wanted it in my mouth.  Shit, I wanted it in my ass.

I shook his shoulder a couple of times.  He finally woke up and smiled when he saw me.  "Join me" he said.
He reached up and started to unbutton my shirt and unzip my pants.  My cock was hard.  He squeezed my cock wrapping my underwear around my cock.  "Nice." he moaned.

He pulled my briefs down and grabbed my cock again.  "Very nice."

I was now laying next to him.  We were wrapped in each other arms.    "I thought we were taking in a ball game?" I asked.

He placed my hand on his balls and grabbed my balls.  "How is this for ball games?" he asked.

2 comments: