Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Closing

The Closing

Requested by John

Story by Jay

I was stock boy by day and closer at night.  I have been doing this job for three months.  It was easy at night since business is slower at night.  I can handle stocking shelves until a customer needs to check out, then I clean up until the manager comes to lock up.



Today was super slow.  I was finishing stocking the dairy when I heard the bell go off which meant someone entered the supermarket.  I went up front and found the door locked and the close sign displayed in the window.  I figure that the manager must have arrived and decided to close up.  But looking at the clock, there was another half an hour to go.

I decided to wrap up and find the manager.  So I headed to his office.  He was not to be found.  Now I was confused, then I turned and it all became clear to me.



There was a guy wearing a hoodie holding a gun in my face.  My blood ran cold.  He was talking but I was not listening.  Then my hearing started working again.  He yelled “Answer me, where is the money?”

I stammered “Manger…took money….to bank.”  He was mad.  “Damn.  I am going to check.  You drop your drawers now.”  I did as he said.  He yelled “On your knees.”  He pointed the gun to my asshole.  “DON’T MOVE.”



I had no intention of moving.  He came back in a matter of a couple minutes.  “Damn.  Shit.  No Money.”  He was angry now.  “Take your clothes off.”  I was shaking but I was able to take everything off.  He stripped down also.  He ordered “On your back.”  He straddled me.  He was naked with an enormous cock.  He pulled out a camera and pointed the gun to my forehead and ordered “I want to see a hardon.”



I did not think I could do it but I did.  My cock was standing up as he snapped a picture.   “Nice.  Let see your ass.”  He moved me around and I felt him dig his face in my ass.  I never had anyone do that before.  He was pushing his tongue so deep inside of me that I thought I would split open. I felt his mouth sucking on my ass.  I was still a virgin when it came to ass play.  But this was not ass play.  His tongue probed deeper and deeper.  I wondered how much deeper he was going.  
   
He produced a rope from somewhere and started to tie my cock and balls in a knot and wrapped it around my chest.  My cock went back to going limp.  I started to scream.  He put a piece of duct tape around my mouth.   He yelled, “Get hard.  He tugged at the ropes and somehow my cock sprang to life and was hard once again.  



Every time I moved, the knot tightened around my cock and balls.  I felt like they were going to explode.  He sat silently stroking his cock and holding the gun to my head.  My hands were tied behind my back.

He whispered “I guess if I can’t have money, I can have you.”  He lifted me by the rope off the floor and flipped me over.  He held the gun to my temple and said “Don’t move.  Just enjoy.”



I felt his grip on my ass cheek.  Then he shoved his cock into my ass.  The pain was excruciating.  I would have screamed if I did not have duck tape over my mouth. I first I thought he had shoved a 2X4 up my ass but it was his cock.  As he plowed his cock into me, I felt his balls slap my ass.  His pubic hairs felt brittle as they rubbed against me.   

He was grunting with each thrust.  I thought I was going to die.  He was pounding so hard, tears stream down my face.  Then he came.  I felt a spurt of cum inside of me.  His cock slipped out of my ass and another spurt hit my ass.  Then he plunged back into my ass and he came again.  Each time he shot a spurt of cum, he thrust deep into my ass.  He finally pulled out and I felt drops of cum drop from his cock and splattering on my ass cheeks.



I heard him get up and grabbed a sharpie pen.  I felt him write something on my ass.  Then he grabbed his stuff and left.

I heard footsteps and I thought he was coming back. I started to panic.  Then I heard the voice of my boss.  “What the hell happened here?  Why does it say ‘Cum Dump’ and ‘Faggot’ on your ass?  What is this white stuff?”

I thought to myself “My hell is just starting to begin.”


No comments:

Post a Comment