Sunday, October 26, 2014

Massage

Massage

Story by Jay

I saw the ad on Craig's List for a full body massage.  I figures it could not be that had for the price.  And I really wanted a man's touch to ease my sore muscles.  So I answered the ad and we scheduled a session for the next day.

I was nervous when he came over with his table.  He told me to get undressed which I did.  I sat naked hoping he would skip the massage and just grab my cock.



I did not know how horny I was.  At least my cock was not showing it's eagerness with a raging hard on.
I climbed onto the table and laid face down.  His hands started to apply oil to my body.



His hands seem to be everywhere, especially on my ass cheeks.  The more he rubbed, the harder I got.



It felt so good.  His hands would linger around my ass then travel down my legs and then back up.  Each time he was getting closer to my ass hole.



I wanted to turn over and let him work on my cock.  And when he finally said to turnover, I quickly laid on my back.



I was now hard as a rock.  He rubbed around my balls and the base of my cock.  My cock wanted his hands around it.



Then he grabbed it.  He stroked it and I laid back and felt the wave of euphoria come over me.  He jerked me for what seem like an eternity.  Then I shot my load and while it felt good, it was over too soon.

He switched to my chest and massage them.  He kept rubbing until my cock deflated and went soft.  Then the magic of his touch started back at the base of my cock and it began to get hard all over again.

It was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment