Sunday, October 5, 2014

Watching My Roommate - Part 2

Watching my Roommate

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

After I spied on my roommate jacking off in the bathroom, I decided to check out the bathroom, hoping to find some trace of his cum on the floor.  I was so excited.  I quickly went into the bathroom and in my haste, slipped and fell on the floor.  I found the cum the hard way.



I laid there with my briefs laying in a pool of cum.  My roommate barged into the room.  "Are you alright?" he asked.  I was dazed and just mumbled.  He said "Oh shit, you slipped on my cum.  Damn.  I am sorry."

He helped me to my feet and took me to my room.  "You are soaked in cum.  Let me help you out of these briefs."



He slipped my briefs off and I laid on the bed with my cock growing into a full erection.



But my roommate had something else in mind.  He dug his face between my legs and worked his tongue into to my asshole.  He licked and sucked away.

I moved my body to my knees and allowed him to have easy access to my ass.  The sensations of his tongue being deep in my ass was overwhelming exciting.  I wanted to never stop.  The bad news is that he did stop with his tongue.



The good news is he replaced it with his cock.  It was a wonderful feeling.  We made love most of the afternoon.  He stay my roommate the rest of our college life.  Sex was often and sex was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment