Thursday, October 9, 2014

Starting College - Part 2

Starting College

Part 2 of 4

Story by Jay

The dorm was still emptied of other college students, so I decided to see what the park nearby was like today.  It started off quiet.  Then I saw an older guy dressed in a suit.



He stood out in the open, but kept an eye out to make sure we were along.  He unzipped his pants and pulled out an uncut cock.



He made sure I could see it and proudly displayed it for my enjoyment.  He played it for a bit and I watch it grow.  I could see thee outline of his cockhead that was still covered with his foreskin.



I was mesmerized.  I wanted to see more.  I looked around and said "More."



He knew what I wanted and he jacked his cock and it got larger.  His cockhead was now fully exposed.



What a cock.  I said "More' once again.  He jacked off until he came.  I watch the cum fly out of his cock and fall to the ground.  He shook his cock until the last drops of cum fell from it.  He smiled and stuffed his cock back in his pants and took off.  I was now happy and horny for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment