Saturday, October 4, 2014

Watching My Roommate - Part 1

Watching My Roommate

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

In college I had a two bedroom apartment.  To help with expense I had a roommate.  He was a quiet fellow.  But he was a drop dead gorgeous guy.  I wanted him badly.  I want to see him naked.  I wanted to have sex with him.



I feelings for him was so great that I decided to spy on him.  So I made a hole and when he went totake a shower I would see him naked.  Well what I saw was more than that.



I saw him pull down his blue shorts and pull out his cock.  He was cut and had a nice size cock.



He was stroking it.  What a sight to see.  I almost fell watch him.  He looked over to the door and I held my breath.



He then took off his shorts and sat facing the door.  I had a perfect view of his body. What a chest, and abs.  His balls  bounced as he jacked off.  The muscle in his arms stood out as he stroked his cock.



Then he got up and I could see his cock cum.  What a sight.  I quickly went to my room and closed the door.  I heard him leave the bathroom and go to his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment