Thursday, October 23, 2014

First Date

First Date

Story by Shakes

Before I begin this story I have to tell you that I normally don’t have sex on the first date but she was an exception…

It all started the day I met her, her name was Colette. We met in a dancing. I was sitting at the bar, getting depressed because my girlfriend and I just broke up and she was dancing the night away. I was planning to go, turned around and bumped into her. I spilled my drink all over my shirt and she started to apologize and wiped me clean, she opened my shirt and started to dry my chest. After I was cleaned up she bought me a new cocktail because she felt guilty. She wrote her number on my chest and told me to call her when I needed someone to dry me off.

The morning after I decided to call her, she picked up the phone after a few seconds. She recognized my voice and we started to chat. At the end of the conversation I asked her out and she couldn’t wait to say yes. I prepared all day; I started in the morning with cleaning my best shirt and pants, and jumped in the shower to shave my cock and balls and headed off to her place to pick her up. I bought one red rose to impress her. We drove to the best restaurant in town. She was wearing the most stunning red dress that you can imagine. We eat and drank wine; by the time we left the restaurant we were tipsy. I was sober enough to drive home and invited her inside to get a last drink.


After the second drink things were getting hot and I took my shirt and pants off. She followed my lead and took her dress off; I could feel my cock grow in my boxers. She was teasing me and took her underwear off; she came to me and put her hand in my boxers. She grabbed my cock and started to play with it. I took my boxers off and she started to jack me off. I wanted to give her the same thing so I got down on my knees and started to finger and lick her pussy. I heard her moan and fingered her faster.



She nearly came and let me stop for a second, she went to the other side of the room where her purse was and took out a book. I couldn't see what the title was until she was right in front of me. She brought a Kamasutra book with her. We turned a few pages and found the right position to try; it was “the lotus blossom”. It took a minute or two to get in the right position but when we started to fuck it was the most intense sex I've ever had.



It didn't take long before we were ready to cum and we came at the same time. She spent the night over and when I woke up there was a note tied around my cock saying “Call me whenever you want, the sex was incredible”.


After that date my life totally changed. She came over every night to do one position from her Kamasutra book.

No comments:

Post a Comment