Saturday, October 11, 2014

MEN STORE

Men Store

Inspired by JK

Story by Jay

I checked my watch and there was ten minutes left till closing time.  Sales in the men store were slow today.  I love when it is slow.  It means I can spend more time with the customer.  That includes watching them try on clothes and watching them stand in front of mirrors seeing how everything fits.  Pretty cool job.

I was dreaming of some of the hot guys that been here, when the front door opened.  I put on my best smile and turned to greet the customer.



He was very cute and the more I checked him out, he was drop dead gorgeous.  I asked if I could be of assistance.  He was looking for some jeans and underwear.  I directed him to the area.

As he checked out the jeans, I checked my watch and saw that it was closing time, so I went to the front of the store and locked the door.  I turned to find the customer undressing in the changing room.  He did not bother to pull the curtain, which was ok by me.  I watched as he pulled off his shirt and pants.  He had on a tight pair of briefs.  His butt was nice and round.



The first pair of jeans that he tried did not fit, so he took them off and ask for another size. 

I told him I locked the front door and he could feel free to walk around the store.  He turned to hand me the jeans and I saw the outline of his cock against his briefs.  It was long and he was cut.  I asked “What size pants did you want?”  He did not know.  I told him that I could measure his inseam.  He smile and said “Great.”



I got my tape measure and put my hand against his balls and measure down to his ankle.  I lingered and made sure I rubbed against his balls a couple times.  He did not flinch.  I went to the rack of jeans and found his size and brought it to him.  His cock was noticeable bigger.  His cock stretched out and protruded outward.  He reached in and rearranged his cock to point upward.
 
The pants worked out to fit perfectly.  He said he would take two pairs of pants.  He asked if he can see some underwear.  I pointed to the rear of the store and he went through the racks.  He asked “Can I try some on?”   I said “Yes.”



He took off his underwear and stood there naked with a rock hard cock.  He held the new underwear and said “I don’t think I can try these with this hard on.”  I stepped in and said “Maybe I can be of assistance.”  I stood next to him and was going to give him a hand job.  I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to stroke it.  He started to breathe deeply. 

I felt his hot breath against my neck.  He was enjoying the hand job.  He cock grew to be rock hard.  He started to kiss my neck.  I turned to face him and he kissed me on the lips.  It was a passionate kiss with his tongue probing deep into my mouth.  He started to undress me. His tongue was in my mouth playing tag with my tongue.



He had me on the floor on my back with my legs up in the air.  He kept kissing and I felt his cock rub against my ass.  He was going to fuck me bareback.  I looked down and saw his foreskin on his cock move up and down as he kept rubbing my ass crack. 

He found the opening of my asshole and tried to poke his cock into it.  At first, his cock could not enter my ass.  His cock had grown substantially.  I felt his cock head press onward and finally it entered my ass.  I let out a low cry and then a moan and he proceeded to move his cock deeper into me.  



He pushed my legs upward and pressed his cock all the way into me.  My breathing stopped.  He started to pump in and out.  I was moaning with each thrust.  His cock was enormous.  I felt it would tear me open.  I heard him grunt as he increased the pounding of his cock into me.



I felt hot cum hitting my chest.  I looked down and saw my cock cumming all by itself.  I was shooting a stream of cum with each thrust.  I heard him stop grunting and his body quivered.  He let out a low grunt and he started cumming.  He was fucking me bareback, so when he came, I felt his hot cum fill my ass with his load.



He dropped down on top of me, and rolled to my side.  He was out of breath.  I got up to get some paper towels to clean us up.  “No, let me.” He said.  He straddled me and kissed me on the lips.  
Wherever I had cum, he licked it up.  When he got to my cocks, he sucked any remaining cum out of me.   He licked my shaft of my cock.  He moved down to my ass and lifted my legs and licked out my asshole.  Even my balls were licked clean.



He finally got up and I told him where the bathroom was and he got some paper towels.  We laid side by side for a while.  Finally we got dressed and he paid for the clothes he bought.  He turned to leave, and I said “I need to unlock the door.”  He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.  We kissed and he said “I think I will buy all my clothes here.  You give good customer service.”  I smiled and said “Anytime.”



No comments:

Post a Comment