Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hijack Ride

Hijack Ride

Inspired by JK

Story by Jay

My brother said he would pick me up, but he was late.  I paced out at the quad of the university.  “Where is he?”  I said out loud to no one in particular.  Seems since he graduated from college, he became more unreliable.  For me being in college was rough enough that I needed my Bro to be there when I need him.  Now I needed him and he was not here.

I was ready to leave when I saw his car.  “About time” I thought.  The car pulled up and I realized it wasn't his car.  The back seat car door opened and a guy reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car. 



They let out a loud whop, and the tires peeled out and we raced away.




“What the hell is going on?” I scream.  Thy guy in the front passenger seat turns and smiles I me.  He yells over the car engine whine, “Don’t worry, just sit back and enjoy.”  I was mad but seeing the guy in the front seat, I was glad to be with him.  He raised his arm as a salute and inside I was cool and calm.  Outwardly I was yelling.

The drove off the road into a park area and after a lot of twists and turns, I was dumped in the middle of a wooden area.  At first I was really scared since I had no idea where I was or how to get back.  Then as the car drove off, I notice the guy from the front seat was with me.

“What is this all about?  Let’s go back.”  I pleaded.  His reply shocked me.  “Take off your clothes.” 
“What.” I yelled.  He looked into my eyes and said “Trust me.  Take off your clothes.”  Deep down I wanted to do it for him, not anyone else. He held out him arm and I gave him every stitch of clothing.  I was naked.  I pleaded “Don’t leave me out here like this.  I will do anything.” 

The guy said “Follow me.”  I pleaded “Can I have my clothes back?”  The guy was “No.”  I pleaded “Can I at least have my briefs.”  The guy said “No.”

I finally sat down on the ground and started to cry.  The guy stopped and sat next to me.  “It is an initiation into the fraternity. You are to find yourself out of this wooded area and get back to the dorm with no clothes.”  He hesitated and saw my tears filled eyes and then said “OK, I can’t leave you out here.  My car is parked over beyond those bushes.  Come on.”



I was relieved and ask if he could let me wear my green hat.  I thanked him by giving him a hug and we walked to his car.  I stopped him and said “I said I would do anything.  And I meant that.”  I kissed him.  It was short and quick, no tongue.  My cock responded and grew into a rock hard cock.  He leaned back in and we kiss this time long and passionate.  He dropped my clothes into the back seat of his car and took his off. 



He was super quick in undressing.  We were back kissing and both of us sporting raging hardons.  I was not nervous anymore.  He started sucking my cock and all my fears went away.  We took turns sucking each other.  We ended on the ground with me sucking his cock.  He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started cumming. 



He started to stroke his cock and aim his cock and sprayed my face with cum.  When he was done my face was covered with his cum.  




He smiled and said "Look at you covered in cum.  It was all over my face and covered my eyebrows and even covered my chest.  



“Ok. The rules state that you need to get back to the dorm but naked.  I will drive you there and let you out.  I will meet you inside with your clothes.  Understand.  Any questions?”


I quickly said “Yes. Just one.  Can I see you again?”  He answered, “You will see me at the dorm.”  I shook my head, “No.  Can I see you again and have you fuck my brain out.”

He smiled and said “Yes.  Might even let you fuck me.”


In a way I was glad this happened.  As we drove back to the dorm, we held hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment