Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Job Interview Version 2

Job Interview Version 2

Inspired by JK

Story by Jay

I had an interview coming up and I was preparing for it.  I drove down to the building and found the office.  I located the nearest men room and entered to use the urinal.  I stood there and was surprised how rustic the bathroom was.  The office space looked the same, so I figure that was the theme of the building.



The door swung open and a guy walked over to where I was standing.  He stood next to me and pulled out his cock.  He was hard and it did not take long for me to be hard as well.  He reached over and waited for me to release my cock from my hand and then he grabbed it and started to stroke my cock.
 
I was so worked up, that I grabbed his cock and before long we were stroking our cocks.  I came first, followed by this other guy.  When we were done, he washed him hands and left.  I did the same.
I exited the building and headed home.  Getting my rocks off make me feel less nervous about the upcoming interview.

The day finally arrived for my interview.  I received an email telling me the dress casually.  I put on my best jeans and plaid shirt and drove down to the interview.  I entered the office.  The job was a gofer position for this artistic guy. 

As I waited for him to appear, I started to get nervous.  He entered and I nearly died.  I recognized him as the guy who jacked off with me in the men’s room.  I was embarrassed.  He smiled and asked me a few questions.  He seem to be wrapping up the interview.  He said the job was a gofer who would have to do odd jobs around the office.



He asked me if that was ok.  I said I could do anything.  He smiled and looked at me, like he was thinking about what he wanted to do.  He took off his shirt and then he helped me remove my shirt.  I was not sure where he was going until he started to unzip my pants.  He pulled my jeans and underwear down and my cock sprang up, hard as a rock.



He started to suck my cock.  He was quite good.  Best I ever had.  I could see me having to do this on a regular basis and I would be happy to have that assignment.



He stopped and removed his clothes and I did the same.  He sat down and I was amazed how lean and muscular he was.  I started to go down on his cock and tried my best to go as deep as my throat would allow.



No one like a gagger, so I made sure I did a decent job on blowing him.  He even moaned a few times, so I knew he was enjoying it. 



After a while he got up and put on a condom and had me bend over and he placed he tip of his cock on my asshole and pushed till he was in.  I held my breath and he slowly fucked me.  He savored every minute as he went in and out of my ass.



He finally decided to sit down and had me straddle him and he inserted his cock back into my ass.  
He now picked up speed and fucked me until he came.  I was stroking my cock and when I heard him cumming, I shot my load.


We got dressed and I figured I got a good fuck out of this and that will probably be the end of this interview.  He walked over to a table and picked up a packet and handed it to me.  He said “You start Next Monday.  From your qualifications, there will be a lot of odd jobs for you and me to do.”  He smiled and held out his hand.  We shook and I went home and celebrated.  I decided I qwas going to look forward to doing those odd jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment