Sunday, October 19, 2014

Revenge of the Wife

Revenge of the Wife

Inspired by Whkattk

Story by Jay

My wife told me there were too much to do in the house and with us both working, She thought it was time to hire someone to help around the house.  I suggested we get a house boy.

She did not care what I called the help as long as she got some help.  So I said I would hire the help.  She thought that was sweet of me to do.  I wanted to make sure the guy we hired was someone I wanted.

I interviewed a few guys but I hired Randy right when my eyes looked at him.  He was handsome.  Actually he was gorgeous.  He came during the day while my wife was at work.  I got home earlier than my wife.  The first day I met Randy, I knew that I wanted him.  Not just to clean the house but to have sex with him.   



So when I got home, Randy was naked while he dusted the house.  He smiled when I came in but he did not try and put on clothes.  I was so horny, I pulled out my cock and it sprang to rock hard attention.

Randy kept dusting and he move towards the bedroom.  His ass swayed in front of me and I was ready to lose my mind.  He disappeared into the bedroom.  I started stripping and by the time I entered the bedroom, I was naked.



The room was dark but I could make out Randy laying on the bed with his ass sticking up.  He was hugging a pillow as I climbed on top of him.  My cock slipped between the crack of his ass.  I inhaled and his man scent was intoxicating.  My cock rubbed up and down his ass until it found his ass hole.   
I pushed and entered his ass.  He was tight as I thrust my cock deep into his ass.  I pulled up and plunged deep again.  He was moaning with every thrust.

I was so wrapped up in fucking Randy, I did not hear the front door slam shut.  I was close to climax and I pumped a few more times and as I came I heard a voice.  At first it did not register, then I realized it was my wife.  As the last drops of cum shot out of my cock, I knew not only did Randy get fucked, but I was fucked also.



The next 10 minutes were a blur.  I heard yelling, name calling, cussing, but no tears.  She told Randy and I that we were her slave, to do her bidding, be it sexual, or whatever she wanted.  She let Randy stay naked and she had him put on an apron.  Your tasks are to clean, cook, and fuck me whenever I want.  He smiled and agreed to her demands.



I, on the other hand, was fucked.  She tied a rope around my ass and cock and said “Mine”.  She took out a paddle and whipped my ass raw.  She let her friends come over to see the welts on my ass.

She paddled me on a regular basis and inspected my ass ti make sure I would be in pain to sit.  She would remind me “Your ass and cock are now mine.  No sex for you.  Now, do the laundry, then cook, and then clean the living room.”  

She had Randy and I stand in front of her and she folded her arms and said “I love the thought of you two being slaves.”


She looked at Randy and demanded “Fuck me now.”  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jay. That's cool. Now have her make them suck each other's cocks while she watches.

    ReplyDelete