Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Latrine Sex - Part 1

Latrine Sex

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

Russ and I were friends since kindergarten.  Now we were going to start college.  We took one last swing through the park that we visited so often when we were younger,

We went for a long hike.  Russ started clowning around.  He said "Let's have a pissing contest.  One one who hits that rock wins."


Russ pulled out his cock and immediately had a streams of piss flying through the air. His cock was actually rock hard.  I never saw his cock so big and erect.  I could not take my eyes off of him.  He hit that rock.



I followed suit and let loose with my stream.  It wasn't as far since my cock was semi hard .  I notice that Russ was staring at me also.  I finally said "You win.  Name your prize."  Russ motioned for me to follow and we took off down the trail to an old latrine.  He yelled "Latrine Sex."  My heart was beating fast as we enter the latrine.



It stank of piss. We pulled our cocks out and stood there. Russ wasn't peeing.  I closed my eyes and I let out a stream and felt his mouth on my dick.  I looked down and Russ had my shaft in his mouth.  I was still peeing but not for long.


Feeling his mouth on my cock gave me a quick erection.  Russ looked up at me and said "Welcome to latrine sex."



He started to suck me off.    I never had a guy's mouth suck me off. It felt so good.  I could not hold back any longer.  I was now shooting my load into Russ's mouth.  I kept cumming.  I never had an orgasm like that before.  Russ sucked me dry and then said "Now me."



I took his rock hard cock and started to suck like Russ did to me.  The only difference was, when he came, I could not hold his load and had cum all over my face when I was done.  Russ said "That was fun.  You will get better with practice."  I had my first taste of latrine sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment