Thursday, October 16, 2014

Starting College - Part 4

Starting College

Part 4 of 4

Story by Jay

I was now hooked on going to the park to see what new delights awaited me.  The dorm was still emptied.  So off I went to the park.  This is where I met Troy.  He was standing off a trail leaning aginst a tree.



He had his cock sticking out.  I went up to him and we exchanged smiles.  He unzipped my shorts and grabbed my cock.



I let him play with my cock.  He held it tightly.  I reached for his cock.  We both started to look around for make sure we had privacy.  He motioned for me to move deeper in the woods.



We now had the freedom to stroke each other cock, run our fingers through out pubic hair, and squeeze each other balls.  It was a lot of fun.  He whispered "Let me lick your balls."



I nodded agreement.  At this stage I was so horny, I would agree to anything.  He got down on the ground and had me straddle his body.  He then attacked my balls, licking and sucking them until I was ready to cum.  He kept sucking as I came.  He stood up and told me to let him cum on my cock.  I laid on the ground and he jacked off.



He shot his load all over my cock.  When he finished cumming, he asked me if I went to the nearby college.  I told him I did.  He asked if I wanted to grab a drink sometime.  I told him I did.  I asked if he had a roommate.  He said he did.  My eyes got big as I smiled and said that I did not have a roommate.

We decided to explore this further.


No comments:

Post a Comment