Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Doctor

The Doctor

Story by Larry

                I had to go for my routine physical for work.  It was nothing big, no big deal.  He usually checks eyes, ears, heart, had me cough, and out you go.  Well when I got there it was an entire new team in the office.  I had to fill out all sorts of paperwork and shit and then go see one person for eyes and another for ears and throat and then another to check my heart.  It was like an assembly line.  When I got through all of that I saw the doctor and he wouldn't sign off on my paperwork to go back to work.  I was pissed as all shit.  “You have to come back tomorrow” he said.  “We’ll draw blood today and have it sent out and get the results over night.”  I figured when he said that he was just making sure.  He was checking everything without just checking it off.


                The next day I went back to his office and he was the only one there.  “You’ll have to wait a bit” he said “I’m alone and busy.”  I told him no problem.  I sat and started to read a magazine.  One by one the waiting room emptied out.  I was starting to get a little pissed.  Then he called me in.  We were in his private office.  “Just a few more things” he said “and I can sign off.  I’ll need you to disrobe completely” he said.  “You can put your clothes over there” and pointed to a chair.  I thought this was strange but just wanted to get this over with.


                He listened to my heart and lungs again and then sat in a chair and had me stand in front of him.  When I did, he lifted my cock and looked at it from all directions.  Then he lifted it more and looked at and fondled my balls.  Then he did the usually turn your head and cough stuff and I figured we were done.  Nope.  He told me to turn around and bend over.  He wanted to check for curvature of the spine.  I did and he stood up and ran his hand from my neck down my back bone and into my ass crack.  I went to stand up and he said no not yet.
 

                With that he spread my ass cheeks apart and licked my hole.  I jumped.  “Relax, I'm just checking reflexes” he said. “You seem to have perfect ones.”  With that he stood and told me to put one knee up on the couch we were standing next to.  While I did he was already opening his shirt and pants.  “Bend over a little” he said.  When i did he pushed 2 fingers into my ass saying he was checking my prostrate.  When he took them out he grabbed a jar that was on the desk and took something out of it.  I found out it was lube when he put his cock to my hole and said he was just checking.  When I asked him what he said “If my  cock will fit in your ass.”

 

                Next thing I knew his hand was on my waist and he was resting his other arm on my shoulder and pushing his cock inside me.  He was hung like a horse and as thick as the Holland tunnel is wide.  I yelped and told him get that fucking thing out of me.  He told me to relax and pushed me forward a little more and pushed his cock further in.  “Jerk yourself off” he said.  “It will help.”  I grabbed the lube and started to jerk my cock slowly and realized it did help somewhat.  His cock was sending chills in my spine and my cock was twitching as well.  He began to give me a real proper fucking, varying his speed and depth making me have all sorts of sensations, all fantastic.  He started to breath heavy and suddenly froze and I could swear I felt his cock get harder inside me if that was possible but then he sighed and told me “Yeah baby take my load.”  With that I felt a warm feeling inside me and knew he had just given me his entire load. 

                He pulled out of me and told me “You can get dressed but before you do that turn around and clean my cock” he said.  When I turned around he let me sit on the couch as he braced himself on the wall and fucked my face for a minute or 2 cleaning himself off with my mouth.  Then he stood straight and said “Now get dress” as he closed his shirt and pants.  When we were dressed he mentioned that he liked my tattoos and was wondering where I got them. I told him as he signed a paper and he said “Maybe I’ll go there one day.  I like the work.”  I thought to myself I like your work too.  I walked out of his office and just made it home before his load started to leak out of my ass.  I can't wait for next year’s physical.  I hope he's there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment