Sunday, October 6, 2013

BEER - Part 2

BEER

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

All I could say was “WOW.”  I stared at it in amazement.  Now all I could think about was sucking this cock.  How could I handle it?

 

His cock was inches from my face.  He had sat up in bed, dangling this fine specimen of cock in my face.  He sat up in bed and said “Go ahead touch it.  It will get bigger.”

I placed my hand under his cock.  It grew in size right in front of me.  His cockhead emerged from the foreskin. I could see his pee hole with a drop of precum dangling from it.    

 

I did not wait for an invitation.  I licked the precum off the tip of his cock, feeling it grow some more in size. I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock as far as I could.  He enjoyed the attention my mouth was giving his cock.

 

He started to sway in and out, not forcing his cock but letting me enjoy what I could handle.  I reached for his balls and just held them.  In a matter of seconds, his balls were drawn up in his nut sac.  I knew what was coming. 

He released a load of cum that quickly filled my mouth.  Besides having a big cock, he had a big load.

We laid on the bed and rested.  He rolled over and faced me.  His cock had grown and he seemed ready for more.  He smiled once again.  “You think your ass is up for the challenge?”    

I lifted my legs up in the air.  He sprang up and had his cock at my hole before I could say anything.

All I could see was his smile as his cock entered my ass.  All I could say was “WOW.”

No comments:

Post a Comment