Saturday, October 5, 2013

BEER - Part 1

BEER

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I wanted a drink.  I had not been out to a bar in a while and desired some human interaction.

The bar was busy for a weekday.  I found the only opne seat at the bar and sat down and ordered a draft beer.

The guy next to me said “Good choice.”  I turned to look at him and he had the biggest smile on his face.

 

We started talking and he was a pleasant fellow.  I asked if I could buy him a drink and he said “No.  When I am driving, I limit myself to one drink.”

I said “Same here.  If I am going to get shitfaced, then I will do it at home.”

He replied “Getting shitfaced, sounds so good.”

We ended up having another beer.  Our conversation covered a lot of subjects.  It got around to cocks.  We talked about big cocks.  He told me he had a big cock.  I was interested and said show it to me.  “No way.  Not on a first encounter.”

I got up and headed to the men’s room. When I got back, I said “This is our second encounter, so can I see your cock?”

He replied “Not here.”  I told him I lived not far.  I can drive us.”

He thought a minute then said “OK, let’s go.”

In my car, I looked at him and he still had that smile.  He had a cute boyish look.  I told him, his cock better live up to all the hype.  I said “It better be big.”

He continued smiling and said “You won’t be disappointed.  Don’t worry.  It is big.”

 

At my place he headed straight to the bedroom.  I was in quick pursuit.  He pulled off his jeans and jumped in bed leaving his underwear on.  The outline of a cock was pressing against his underwear.

 

I stared at that outline and said “From what I am seeing this is one big cock.”

His hand reached down and pulled off his underwear.  I said “WOW.”

 

“Well, what do you think?”  He held his hard cock and it was definitely a big one..  It had more length to it than thickness.  I wondered to myself, “How do you suck such a big cock?”

No comments:

Post a Comment