Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beach - Part 3

Beach

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

He propped himself up on one elbow and started to play with my cock.  It was hard and leaking the entire time he fucked me.  He took and used my pre cum to lube my cock and moved so he was hovering over me and sat on my cock.  I watched as I slowly disappeared into his ass.  When I was all the way in he just sat there and wiggled around like he was using my cock as a stirring spoon in a pot.

I sat up and hugged him and then moved my legs out from underneath him and as I did he lifted his legs in the air.  He smiled and said “Fuck me good.”  I took his legs and held them up and spread them wide and started to fuck him hard right from the start.  All I kept hearing was fuck that ass.”  The more he encouraged me the harder and faster I fucked him.  After a bit I pulled out of his ass and turned him over on all 4's and rammed my cock back in his ass.  He yelped a little but took every bit of my cock.  I grabbed him by the waist and started to pull him into me as I rammed my cock in him.  You could hear my crotch slapping hard against his ass.  It wasn't long before I felt my balls tightening and then my cock swell and shoot deep in his ass.  I filled him up good.  My cum was leaking out along my cock by the time I was done.

I pulled out and turned around and then licked what cum was leaking out of his ass and all over his balls while I shoved my cock in his mouth for him to clean off.  It felt so good I got hard again right away and in no time was shooting a load down his throat.

We finally collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.  When I woke up in the morning I was alone.  I thought oh shit he left but when I went out into the kitchen the table was set for breakfast, he was reading the paper and coffee was ready.  He had me sit down while he made bacon and eggs for us and we ate breakfast.  I had been thinking about something last night before we started fucking and again when I woke up this morning. 

I made him a proposition.  He could stay at the house with me in return for helping me with chores like gardening and such till he got on his feet.  I added of course that he would have to service me at night the way he had the night before.  He broke down in tears again.  I took his hand and said I take that as a yes.  He shook his head and got down on his knees and started to suck my cock.  I leaned back so he could get good access all the way down and enjoyed another great blow job giving him my first of many loads that day. 

I keep inventing things that need to be done even though he now has a job and is making some money.  I finally sat him down and said “Look.  I don't want you to leave.  I’ve gotten used to you being here.  I enjoy you being here.  Actually I love you being here.  I think you were sent to me for a reason” I told him.  “To save me.  I became alive when you came here.”  He smiled at me and said “I was hoping you would say something like this because I love being here.  Actually he said "I love you, and I hope you feel the same.”  I slid off the chair and undid his shorts that he had on and took his cock out and started to suck him off.  When he shot his load in my throat, I backed off his cock and asked him if that gave him his answer. 

Just think.  You never know where and when you will find love.  It could be at the gas station, in a store, or in my case at the beach.  Life is grand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment