Friday, October 11, 2013

Old College Buds - Part 2

Old College Buds

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

                                Jerry had long since stopped jerking me off and was holding me by my hips to steady me.  I had no warning like the usual tingling in my balls or my cock leaking more pre cum before I shot so hard it bordered on pain.  I actually shot so forceful that I had cum all over my abs, chest, face and even some in my hair.  Sal yelled "JACK POT” and started to fuck me faster.  Seconds later he looked at me and said 'hope you’re ready for this because here it comes” he no sooner said that and he got this look on his face and he said "and here it is.”  He was shooting inside me.


                                That was all jerry needed and he was shooting his load inside me as well.  Cum was soon leaking out around their cocks and flowed like water when they pulled out.  It took a minute or 2 for my ass to shrink back to normal.  We lay in a heap of heavy breathing flesh but once we caught our breaths started all talking at once.  How we've been gay since an early age.  How we had come out somewhat if not flew out of the closet after college and how we wasted so much time to enjoy each other.


                             We spent most of the week end exploring and enjoying each other’s bodies instead of doing everything we had planned outside of the room.  On our last day there we even enjoyed the bell boy if you can believe that.  We ordered lunch from room service and when it was delivered jerry opened the door naked with a hard on.  I was fucking Sal on all 4's right in the middle of the room.  The guy froze and Jerry picked up on it and started to undo his shirt.  Seconds later the guy was practically tearing his clothes off and sucking jerry. 
 

                                Jerry reached down to twist his nipples and told him I think you better assume the position my friend.  You’re getting me worked up.  The guy walked over to the couch and just bent over the back of it and pulled his ass cheeks open.  “How’s that sir.”  Jerry walked up behind him and said just fine as he started to fuck him.  I had just filled Sal’s ass with a load when Jerry was balls deep in the guy.  He got up and walked over the front of the couch and stood on it so his cock was at the guy’s mouth level.
 

                                “Suck on this” he said as he held his cock still and put it to the guy’s mouth.  He must have been good because I sat there watching and jerking myself off.  The site had gotten me hard right away.  Jerry fucked him hard and furious and Sal grabbed his head and forced his cock balls deep in the guy’s throat.  He was trying to scream, moan and gagging and spitting all at the same time.  The guy shot his load all over the back of the couch and seconds later Sal and Jerry came at the same time. 
 

                                The week end came to an end but we didn't want to leave.  We vowed to meet every couple of months for a week end fuck fest.  It’s the best decision I think I’ve ever made.  I even abstain from cumming for weeks now before we meet so I have a good load stored up.  Maybe I’ll bring a friend or 2 to the next week end meeting.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment