Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cumming Out - Part 2

Cumming Out

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I listened to him apologize.  I asked “For what?”  He said “For not knowing what to do.”  I asked him “What do you mean.”  With that he confessed he was also a virgin.  I kissed him and told him “After tonight you don't have to be.”  I rolled over on top of him and started to kiss him all over while grinding our cocks between us.  He was moaning in my mouth.  I started down his torso again but quicker this time.  When I reached his cock he was already breathing heavy and pulling at the sheets.  I reached in the night stand drawer and got out lube and my cock ring.  I put it on him explaining what it was and it would help him from cumming again so fast.

He told me he could cum 3-4-5 times in the course of the night.  At least that's how many times he sometimes jerked off at home.  I told him ok but I still wanted him to wear the cock ring that I thought it was sexy.  He laughed.  I went back to his crotch and started to lick his balls.  He was squirming all over.  I lifted his legs and started to rim him.  He didn't know what to do.  He kept saying things like oh my god that feels good and don't stop.

I lifted his legs higher and put a pillow under his ass.  Then I took the lube and squirted some in his hole and some onto my cock.  I put his legs on my shoulders and told him this is going to hurt at first but once your used to it you will love it.  I managed after a lot of resistance to get the head of my dick in his ass.  It’s a large mushroom shaped head so once in he will get a lot of feeling out of it. 

He tensed so I waited for him to relax and then started a slow steady push into his ass. He was moaning and crying and first begging me to stop and take it out but when I would stop he would beg me not to.  Finally after a few attempts my balls were against his ass.  His eyes were rolling back in his head and he was breathing real heavy.  When he came back down he asked me to fuck him nice so I started to move in and out of him real slow.  When I felt his ass loosen and relax I started to fuck him harder.  Soon he was yelling for me to fuck his ass, to take his cherry, and to fuck him harder.  All of which I did with pleasure.

It didn't take long of his encouragement and his tight ass to get me to where I was going to cum.  I stopped moving for a minute to keep from cumming.  I started fucking him again but this time I was slamming him, my balls slapping his ass.  He was going out of his mind. He put a pillow over his head to muffle his screams and pulled at the sheets.

I was about to cum when he shot again all over his stomach.  That was all I needed and I started to fill his ass with my cum.  He pulled the pillow off his face and breathlessly told me how wonderful it was and how he could feel my warm cum in his ass and he never wanted it to come out. 

I pulled out of his ass and lay on one elbow next to him.  “You know there is more than me sucking you off and fucking you.”  He laughed and said “Yes I know and you’re going to teach me aren't you but I have to warn you I’m a slow learner.” 

With that he slid down the bed and started to suck my cock.  He wasn't bad and I told him so.  I came fairly quickly.  When I did I pulled him up to face to face me and told him “Look.  We don't have to do everything and anything all in one night.  Tomorrow we are going to your house and get your things and you’re gonna stay here till we can make a budget and get a place of your own.”  He smiled and rolled on his side away from me.  “One thing” he said.  “Cuddle with me while we sleep.”  I moved up behind him and put my arm over his chest.  Within minutes he was snoring.  That was the first night of many.  Needless to say he moved what few things his Dad would let him take into my place and we set out getting him on his feet. 

Not that we didn't get him off his feet and on his back just as often.  He still hasn't moved out and every time he mentions it I tell him “No you need more money before you do that.”  I don't want him to go.  I finally told him the same thing he told me that first night.  I was in love with him.  It has been many years since that night and we're still together.  We’re a family now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment