Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Beach - Part 2

Beach

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

When we got to the house I offered him a cold drink.  We sat on the patio and had drink and I decided I was going to BBQ for dinner.  I took stuff out and he helped me cook.  It was a nice night.  When it started to get late I handed him a clean towel and told him to take advantage and take a good long hot shower.  While he was in the shower I took his cloths from his bag and his towel and stuff he had at the beach and threw it in the washer.  When he came out he had a towel wrapped around him which did nothing to hide his big cock and balls.

“Where's my clothes?” he asked.  I told him they were in the washer and to relax.  He wasn't going anywhere and his clothes would be ready in the morning.  With that he broke down and started to cry.  “Why are you being so nice?” he said.  I looked at him and said "I don't know.  I just feel drawn to you like you were sent to me for something.  Maybe, it was for me to help you".  He continued to cry and I went over and took him in my arms and hugged him.  He hugged me back and once he calmed down a little he lifted his head off my shoulder and brushed his lips over mine. 

I looked into his eyes and then kissed him.  He opened his lips and I slid my tongue into his mouth and he slipped his tongue into mine.  He tasted good.  I continued to his him and then worked my way down his neck and to his nipples.  He moaned when I sucked on each and then lifted my head back to his face and kissed me again.

I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom.  He dropped the towel and sat on the bed and watched as I slowly undressed.  When I was totally naked he took my hand and drew me to him.  He took my cock in his hand and guided it to his mouth.  Slowly he slid his lips over the head of my cock and down the shaft sending shivers up and down my spine.  He sucked my cock till I pulled it out of his mouth and gently pushed him back on the bed.  His legs hung over the side and I spread them wide and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck his cock like he had mine.  I played with his balls at the same time.  He held my head and ran his finger through my hair telling me how good a cock sucker I was.

I came up off his cock to tell him that wasn't the only thing I was good at.  He chuckled and said oh really.  With that he shifted to lay totally on the bed.  I laid down beside him massaging his abs and crotch and playing with his cock and balls.  He rolled over on top of me and started to kiss his way down my body and when he got to my cock he swallowed it in one gulp.  No one had ever done that to me before.  He sucked my cock for a while and then worked his way to my balls taking one at a time in his mouth and sucking on them before he lifted my legs at the knees so he could lick under my balls and my ass crack and hole.

He rimmed me for some time and got my hole soaking wet.  I was leaking pre cum all over the place too.  He took some of that and wiped it on his cock head and then moved up close to my ass and guided his cock in my hole.  Slowly he entered me and didn't stop till he was all the way in.  He had my legs hooked behind his arms and he lay on top of me so I was bent in half with my ass in the air to enable him to fuck me and kiss me at the same time.  He stated a slow motion in and out of my ass.  It felt great. 

I kept telling him I wanted more and he would look at me and smile.  Finally he told me I was going to get more alright.  I was going to get it all.  With that he started to pick up speed and in moments he was piston fucking me hard and deep.  He had great stamina because he fucked me like that for some time.  Sweat poured off his body and all over me and sweat poured off me and soaking the sheets.  He started to breathe heavier and then I felt his cock swell in my ass and right after that I could feel my insides getting warm.  He was giving me his load.  He buried his cock in me and held it there till he was finished shooting.

I wouldn't let him pull his cock out.  I made him wait till he went soft and it fell out on his own.  Kissing him and clamping down on his cock with my ass muscles while it shrank.  When he fell out he rolled off me and was still breathing heavy.  He took my hand and kissed the back of it and then apologized for getting carried away.  I told him he could get carried away like that any time he wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment