Monday, October 21, 2013

Don't Be a Stranger - Part 1

Be a Stranger

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I finished my first year of college and I felt like a man.  I came home for the summer months and just felt so much more mature, older, and hornier. 

My neighborhood was still the same.  Even Jodi stilled lived at home.  I bet he was still a virgin.  Jodi grew up on my street but stayed pretty much to himself.  I caught him staring at me a few times but we never did anything.

While Jodi stayed home, I went off to college.  Jodi went into construction.  I spotted him one day after I got back home from college, doing yard work.  I must admit he was very muscular and looked like a hunk.  College taught me a lot of things, and one thing was to go for it when I wanted something.  I wanted Jodi so    I decided to make my move.  I walked over to his yard and said “Hey Jodi, how is it going?”

Jodi just looked at me like he always did but this time he smiled.  He answered “Hey.”  I knew I had to keep the conversation going.  “You look good.  Have you been working out?”

He actually said more than one word.  He said “I work in construction, so it is very physical.  So I need to keep in shape.  So I setup a gym in the garage and work out there.  You want to see?”   

I nodded yes and I followed him over to the garage.  He had a nice setup of weights. 

He stripped off his shirt and stood there with just his jeans on.  He looked fantastic as he went through his routine of lifting weights.  He invited me to exercise and I pulled off my shirt and did a few of the exercises. 

When we were done Jodi invited me into the kitchen for a drink.  He stood there with his hands in his top of his jeans.  He was pushing his jeans down and his patch of pubes were sticking out over the top of his jeans. 

 

“What do you think?” he asked.  I walked over and ran my fingers through his bush of pubes.  I heard his sigh as I kept running my fingers through the hairs.  “Can I see more?” I asked.

He took off his jeans and his underwear in one quick movement.  He stood there naked.  I saw his cock and balls for the first time.  I always wondered what they looked like.  He had a nice set of balls.  His cock was uncut and I could see his cock poking out of his foreskin.

 
His bush surrounded his cock like a majestic cape.  “Let’s see what you have?” Jodi asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment