Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cumming Out - Part 1

Cumming Out

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I was lying on the couch one night watching TV.  It was a quiet night.  No one was around.  The past few weeks had been really crazy.  A guy I went to school with was having problems at home.  He still lived with his parents and he wanted to do things one way and they wanted it another. 

Well the one night he showed up at my door really late and visibly upset.  I took him in the living room and got him a cold drink.  I could tell he had been crying earlier and was still visibly shaking from whatever had happened.  He asked if he could stay the night on the couch that he couldn't bear going home to another fight. 

I told him not a problem.  I went and got him a pair of shorts and a towel and told him to go take a good hot shower and put the shorts on to sleep in.  While he was in the shower I opened my couch and made the bed for him.  He came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and at least had stopped shaking.  He handed me back the shorts explaining he slept in the nude.  I handed them back and told him keep them for when you get up in the morning.  We’ll have breakfast and then you can figure out what your day is gonna be.

I went and took a shower myself and then headed for my bedroom.  I told my friend just shut the TV when he was done or turn it down and go to sleep, whichever he wanted.  I lay in my bed wondering what was his problem this time.

It was the middle of the night when I woke and heard him crying in the living room.  I slipped on a pair of shorts and went out to see what was wrong.  I told him he had to talk; he couldn't go on like this.  He told me he had a big fight with his parents and he didn't know if he wanted to or if he could go back.  I asked him why and he just looked at me and said "Because I came out to them,  I told them I was gay.” 

“My father went off the wall and my mother just cried.  It became a screaming match and a lot of things were said.  Hurtful things.”  I knew what he was saying because I had a similar event when I came out to my family.  My mother wanted to know what she had done wrong and she simply gave me 24 hours to pack and be out and never come back.

That was 2 years ago and I haven't been back or talked to them since.  I managed to stay with a friend and save enough money to keep my car and get a place of my own.  I was doing just fine.  I sat on the bed and told him he could stay as long as he wanted but there would be some rules.  I told him we needed to make him a budget and he may need to get either a part time night job or another day job that paid more.

He took and held my hand.  “Will you help me?”  I told him, ”Of course but we will do that tomorrow.  Now get some sleep.”  I went back to bed but not alone for long.  My friend came in and asked if he could sleep with me that he really didn't want to be alone.  I just rolled over and said “Plenty of room so go ahead.”  He climbed in and cuddled up to my back.   His skin felt nice up against mine.  Since he was naked and hugging me tight I could tell he was aroused.  His cock was resting in my ass crack and getting hard.

I rolled over and he was staring at me.  Slowly I moved in and kissed him.  He hugged me tighter and started to cry again.  I told him if he had to get some sleep.  “Not before I tell you this”  he said.  “You were the reason I told my parents.  I told them I’m in love with you.”  My eyes went wide.  “YOU DID WHAT?” 

“I told them I was in love with you.  I know you probably don’t have anything more than friendly feelings for me but I needed you to know.”

He moved in and kissed me and this time I kissed him back.  It was a long passionate kiss.  When we broke the kiss I continued to nibble and kiss his neck and then down to his nipples and took them in my mouth and teased them till they were hard and pointy. Then I kissed my way down his abs to his crotch and circled his cock and then licked the shaft and swallowed it.  He came almost immediately and started to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment