Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Don't Be a Stranger - Part 2

Don't Be a Stranger

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

“Let’s see what you have?” Jodi asked.  He jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter.  Then he leaned back.  I moved closer to him.  His cock and balls were right in front of me.

 
I never saw an uncut cock before.  I told Jodi “You have a beautiful cock.  He grabbed the ends of the foreskin and pulled towards me.  I was so turned on.

 
Jodi asked “You want to see it hard?”  I just nodded ‘yes’.  He jumped down and his cock grew out of the foreskin and his cockhead emerged.

 


I undressed and stood in front of him.  He said “My cock is ready for you.”  I dropped to my knees and he took a step towards my face.  His cock was inches from my lips.  “Take it” he said. 

 


I parted my lips as his cock slipped into my mouth.  I felt his hands on my head as he started to face fuck me.  He rammed his cock harder into my mouth.  I could feel his cock getting thicker until he shot his load.

Once he was done cumming, he pushed me to the ground and devoured my cock.  He sucked me until I came.  He sat on the kitchen floor and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

We got up and dressed.  Jodi said “Don’t be a stranger.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment