Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Bet - Part 2

The Bet

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

                                Zack had put on a rubber before he started to fuck me.  All of a sudden he told me “I’m gonna fill the rubber baby.  It is all for you.”  I didn't know what he meant except he was going to cum.  Seconds later he shoved himself deep in me and held himself there.  Not long after he pulled out of me and in the rubber was a sizeable load of cum.  He gently pulled it off his cock and held it to my mouth.  “Drink” he told me.  I hesitated but he actually held the tip of the rubber and squeezed the cum down and out into my mouth.  “Swallow” he said.  I really didn't have a choice.  He had put the end of the condom in my mouth. It was a strange taste but I liked it.

 
                                His cock had gone soft by now but I asked him how long it took to get hard again.  “Well” he said “if coaxed it can get hard right now.”  I got on my knees and sucked him as far down as I could.  I wanted more.  He laughed.  “Hungry for cock are we.  Well we'll satisfy that before the night is over.”  He was hard in no time and had me on my stomach on the couch but this time wasn't as gentle and was pounding me into the couch cushion from the start.  No rubber this time and he filled my ass with his load.  He lay there waiting for his cock to soften and fall out of me.  When it did he told me “Lets shower and then rest.  Give me a bit and I’ll fuck you in another position.”  I couldn't wait.  I kept trying to get him hard in the shower and once we got out.  It was another hour but I soon was bent over the kitchen table with his cock inside me again.  I went cock crazy that night and still am.  I’ll let Zach fuck me as many times as he wants when he wants and then some.  I love the way he feels inside me.  I should have lost that bet a long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment