Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Michael & Cory - Part 2

"MICHAEL & CORY" - A DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN  -  PART 2
 
 
 

 
Michael thought: This is fucking ridiculous!  I'm obsessed with a man who has a sexual-addiction.  I want romance and he's just looking for anyone he can lay!  I can't even define what I am to him:  "Boyfriend"?  "A friend with benefits"?  "Just a fuck-buddy"? ... certainly, not his "lover"! 
 
He concluded that Cory could never be real "Husband-Material".  That's what he was really longing for.  The sex, when it was normal, was really fucking great, but he wasn't into the kinky stuff!  
 
He decided to give Cory an ultimatum!  Michael left him a voice-message on his phone and insisted that he should "come over! It is absolutely imperative that we talk right now!  This can't wait!  I don't give a shit what you are doing! Just get in your car and get here now!"
 
Four hours later, Michael was still waiting!  He decided to go to his apartment to find him!  He knocked and the door opened.  It wasn't Cory, it was his brother (Andy) dressed only in a towel and his limp dick was exposed!!!
 
 
 
"Cory's not home.  I just talked to him on the phone and he said he would be here in a half-hour.  You just caught me getting out of the shower.  You can come in and wait for him....
 
"...God knows, I've been waiting for the inconsiderate bastard all week.  I flew all the way in from Boston to spend some time with my little bro and I've seen him less than fifteen minutes each day.  So what's up with you?  You look upset."
 
Michael poured his guts out to Andy and spilled the beans about his brother.  It certainly wasn't easy because Andy was seated across from him and he was playing with his dick and balls!
 
 
 
When Michael finally finished venting his frustrations, Andy said, "Yep, that sounds like the little shit!  He doesn't really care about anybody or anything but himself.  If you really want to break it off with him, maybe the two of us can teach him a lesson and give him a taste of his own medicine."
 
Michael was still staring at Andy's crotch when he said, "I'm not sure what you have in mind, but I'm game!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment