Monday, October 14, 2013

Job Perks - Part 2

Job Perks

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2  

No sooner than the bellhop left my room, there was a knock on my door.  I opened the door and a young man said “I am Ray.  You ready for a massage?”  I took one look at him and smiled and said “Yes.”

 

He carried in a table and set it up in the front room.  I stripped down to my shorts and laid on the table.  Rays fingers started to massage my back.  It felt wonderful.  My body was all tingly. 

 

I felt his hands moved all over my back and down to my legs, stopping at my ass.  Without stopping, he kept massaging me as he removed my shorts.  He started to work on my ass, moving his fingers up and down my ass crack.

 


My cock was hard as he slipped one finger into my asshole.  He worked the one finger in and out of my ass.

 


Next he slipped two fingers into my ass.  I released a moan as he moved both fingers around inside my ass.

 



He asked me to get on my knees, which I did.  His tongue was next to enter my ass hole.  He swirled his tongue around and in and out.  I reached around held his head in place.  I did not want him to stop. 

 


He replaced his tongue with his cock.  I was all lubed up from his massage that his cock entered me with no problem.  He entered me and pushed deep into my ass. 

 


He pumped slowly for a while, then I turned over and laid on my back as he reentered my ass and started to fuck me.  He finally released his load and slowly removed his cock.

He finished my massage and when he was done said “You are entitled to a massage each day of your visit.”

I smiled and decided I was going to visit the main office as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment