Friday, October 25, 2013

The Bet - Part 1

The Bet

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2


                                I never go back on a bet but this time I wish I really had.  My friend Zack bet me on a football game and I lost.  The looser had to suck the winner’s hard cock and then fuck in the winners chosen position.  Zack chose to sit on the couch and  lay back to the side and have me sit on his cock facing away from him so he could have me lay on top of him if he wanted and still pump away.


                                I couldn't believe I actually took this bet and then to top it off lost and had to suck his cock.  Being straight and never having anything more than a finger or two in my ass this was going to be something else.  He patted his legs and said laughingly "Come here baby.  Come to papa".  I walked over to him and he told me turn around and sit just like he had figured.  “Sit slow” he said “and it won't hurt as much.”

I sat on his cock slowly and closed my eyes and grit my teeth as the pain got more and more intense.  He kept talking to me in low tones and telling me how good he was going to feel in my ass by the time he was done.  He shifted a little under me and now could look up at my face and my cock as well.  He reached around me from behind and started to jerk me off.  I put my hand behind his head on the back of the couch to steady me and opened my legs wider.  I had one foot stretched out to the right on the couch and the other was over his left leg drawn up closer to me.  He put his hand under my thigh and was helping me to raise myself up and down on him.
 

It wasn't too long before he was pushing himself up into me as well.  All I could do was groan and moan in pain.  He kept jerking me off the entire time I was sitting on him.  Then he reached so he could play with one of my nipples before going back to jerking me off.  The pain was subsiding.  Then I realized he was right.  The pain was now turning into a strange new pleasure I had never felt before.
 

                                I started to wiggle my ass as I would sit on him and he laughed.  “That’s the way baby.  Now you got it.  Really give daddy a hot ass to fuck.”  He started to push up roughly into my ass. Each time his cock was balls deep inside me.  I never thought I would be able to take it.  Later on when I asked he told me last time he measured he was 12 inches.  Can you imagine 12 inches of cock up my virgin ass?  I couldn't but I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment