Thursday, October 3, 2013

Michael & Cory - Part 3

"MICHAEL AND CORY" - A DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN  PART 3 OF 3
 
 
 
 
Andy laid out his plan to Michael:  "My brother has always been very jealous of me.  He knows that I can always best him in anything.  It really pisses him off, and I used to enjoy doing it!  I thought the little prick had grown up enough that maybe we could be friends now.  I guess that's not going to happen since he doesn't want to give me the time of day....
 
"....If that's what he wants, than that's what he will get!  Start getting naked, and I will lay out my plan...my little brother is going to learn that he will be treated just like he treats other people."
 
 
 
Michael discarded his clothes and asked, "I'm with you so far, but tell me more about how this will work.  I really want him to get the point this time that I want him out of my life."
 
Andy tossed his towel aside, "It's simple!  The two of us will pretend we are having SEX when he walks in the door.  He will get the point that you are not willing to wait any longer just for him.  Further, he should understand that, unlike him, I  really know how to treat a good man like you.  It will drive him insane to think that we are together.  Maybe he will think twice before he plays with anyone else's emotions."
 
Michael said, "Apparently, you're the one with the brains in the family.  I like the way you think.  If this is going to work, we have to make it look authentic, so...when he walks in, should I have my tongue in your mouth or in your ass?"
 
"It doesn't matter, either will do.  We need to be both showing hard.  We can suck each other to get there."
 
 
 
They got into position and both were able to get a full erection after just a few minutes.  It was just in time, because they heard Cory's car in the driveway.
 
Very quickly, Michael and Andy were in full make-out mode.  Cory fumbled with his key in the deadbolt and finally entered to find the two of them sucking faces with big hard-ons.
 
 
 
In shock, Cory stuttered and stammered before screaming a long stream of obscenities!  It didn't deter the two of them from playing their parts in this little charade.  He was furious, denounced both of them and slammed the door as he left!
 
Both Andy and Michael dissolved in gales of laughter!  Michael rose and dressed:  "I can't thank you enough Andy for your help.  I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted from my shoulders!"
 
Twenty minutes later in his own apartment, Michael answered his door.  He found Andy standing there with a sheepish grin on his face,  "So, I was wondering.  Would you like to finish what we started earlier?  This time for real, instead of pretend."
 
Michael pulled him into his apartment and closed the door behind him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment