Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween - Part 4

"HALLOWEEN:  THE DREAMS, THE GEEK AND THE PSYCHIATRIST "
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN  PART 4 OF 5
 
 
 
 
Jeremy stood in the shower letting the water hit his body, it reminded him of the dream when he got soaked by the storm at his window.  Reality seemed to be merging with his dreams. 
 
He remembered Tom Hyatt's words, "forget about the dreams".  It really pissed him off and he shouted:   "These aren't his nightmares, they are mine and they are too real!  How can I just "forget about them"?   I feel like I am loosing my mind and he wants me just to dismiss it all!"
 
Drying off:  (Oh God!  Now I'm talking to myself!  I must be going crazy!  What's that outside of my window?  I know it's Halloween, but I must be hallucinating.  I'm sure that wasn't real! )
 
 
 


He was sure he was just seeing things, he finished drying off, got dressed, and headed off to the campus.
 
Jeremy immersed himself in his work all day.  He taught three classes and worked for several hours in his office to prepare notes for an up-coming lecture.  Ironically, he was teaching psychology while he was having psychiatric problems.  It was 9 pm, when he called it a day.
 
He decided to make a brief appearance at Tom's party.  It was close and he could walk there.  He had to pass one of the fraternity houses.  He was positive that he wasn't just seeing things this time when he looked up.  A drunk naked student was dancing on the roof...
 
 




It was just some stupid frat-boy shit, but Jeremy stopped to watch for a few minutes.  Suddenly the guy dissolved before his eyes...he completely disappeared.  (It bothered him, but he just dismissed it:  It's been a long day, and I'm just really very tired.)
 
 
 


 
Arriving at Tom Hyatt's house, the party was in full swing.  Jeremy was the only one who wasn't in some kind of a costume.   Strangely, he noticed that all of the guests were men.  Some of them were dressed very provocatively.
 
 
 
All of the guys seemed very friendly.  Maybe a little too friendly!  Jeremy thought to himself, "Gee I wonder if Prof. Hyatt knows that a lot of his friends are gay?"
 
 
 



Jeremy found the bar and had a few drinks (like about 7 of them).   Since he hadn't eaten anything all day, and he wasn't much of a drinker in the first place,  he started to feel very tipsy. 
 
His vision may have been blurred somewhat, but he swore that most of these guests had been in his dreams the last few nights.  Then he saw  Prof Thomas Hyatt wearing that same mask he saw days before during the storm dream.
 
 
 
The hour was getting late and the guests were leaving.  Tom found Jeremy and insisted that he stay for the night.  "It will give me a chance to observe you and how you react if you have another dream."
 
He led the way to his bedroom, where they both stripped down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment