Sunday, October 13, 2013

Job Perks - Part 1

Job Perks

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I just got a fantastic job.  It pays wells and I love what I am doing.  I do have to travel to the main office every so often but I am looking forward to that especially after what happened from the first trip I made.

I got to stay at a fantastic 4 star hotel.  The rooms were big and luxurious.  And the service was out of this world.  The bellhop who carried my bags on check-in was fucking hot.  He asked me if this was my first stay at the hotel and I told him it was.

He said “Then let me bring your free drink.”  He left and a few minutes late he was at the door with a glass and bottle of liquor.  I said “Thank you.  What great service.”  He smiled and said “That is what I am here for.  Whatever you want, I am available.”  I said “Anything?”  He smiled and said “ANYTHING.”

 

 I reached for his zipper in his pants.  He did not flinch.  As I unzipped his pants, I felt a hard cock pressing against his underwear.  I reached in and found his cock and pulled it out.  He was rock hard and pointing upward.  I started to lick his cock and said “Nice.”  

He placed the tray with my free drink on a side table.  He placed both hands on my head.  He started to move his hips and I took his cock all the way in and all the way out.  I clamped my lips around his massive cock and sucked as he pumped away.

I felt his cock thicken as his body tensed and then he released his hot load of cum.  I swallowed every last drop of it.  His cock remained pointing upward and rock hard. 

“What service.”  I said.  He bowed his head and said “You would enjoy our complimentary massage.  I will send Ray.  He is our best.”  He thanked me and turned and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment