Saturday, August 2, 2014

At the Park 101

At the Park 101

Story by Jay



I enjoy going to the park.  I don’t like the bugs and insects but after my first visit I was hooked.

I took a trail and before long I spotted a guy standing in the bushes.  He looked around to make sure there were no one in the area.  He stepped out of the bushes and smiled.  I smiled back when I saw his nice thick cock.
 
He was uncut and big, very big.  He kept looking around while he grabbed his cock and started to jack off.  The thought of me watching him was all it took.  He started breathing hard.  His cock was now poking its head past his foreskin.  He pointed his cock at me.  His cockhead was huge.  Then he erupted and shot his load.  It flew across the trail and landed near me. 

He milked his cock of the last few drops of cum.  He quickly put his cock away and disappeared into the woods.


I was instantly hooked on going to the park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment