Sunday, August 24, 2014

Threesome - Part 2

Three Some
Story by Larry
Part 2 of 2



                He screamed and it felt great.  His ass was really fucking tight.  All of a sudden from nowhere a hand came around from behind and grabbed my pec.  The other hand was sliding down my waist towards my cock.  It felt good so I didn't think anything of it.  The guy I was fucking was trying to get off the bed so I pushed down on his back to keep him on the bed.  Then it happened.  The guy behind me shoved his cock balls deep inside me.  Now I’ve felt pain but nothing like this, even when I got the tattoo on my crotch ending on my cock. 





                Now for those of you who do not have a tattooed cock let me tell you it's painful, hot but painful. The director started to yell "Yeah now that's what I call action."  He filmed the entire thing up close and let me tell you I mean up close.  The amount of stills they took was crazy.  I dumped my load inside and then pulled out and shot the remainder all over his ass.  What I didn't realize was I still  had a cock in my ass.  I realized it when I came down off my orgasm high and he was still fucking away like a maniac, and I might add almost dry fucking.  I started to scream and they kept the cameras going.  Thank god it wasn't long before he pulled out and shot all over my back.  We all ended in a sweaty pool of flesh.  Once we all could move we stood up and I looked at the director.  “Congratulations” he said “with that fuck you just earned yourself 6 grand.”  A shower and a half hour later I was headed home 6 grand richer.  Life is good and so were they

No comments:

Post a Comment