Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hustler


Hustler

Story by Jay



The company I work for is near the bad part of town.  I work from 4 PM till midnight.  When I leave I sometimes see the male hustlers out looking for customers.

There is this one guy that caught my eye.  He usually is shirtless and wears jeans.  To attract attention he pulls his jeans down so that his pubes are showing. 

I was intrigued enough that I wanted to see him close up.  I pulled over and asked if he needed a ride.  He replied that he did and climbed into the car.  Off we went.  I asked where to and he said Southside of town.

I kept glancing at his pubes.  I told him he had a nice bush of hair.  He unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his pants.  I now could see his cock slowly rising as it got hard.  I pulled into a parking lot and smiled as I got a chance to see his cock get erect and lay in his bush of hair.

He pulled his jeans down to his ankles and spread his legs to reveal his balls.

He asked “Do you have a place to go to?”



I hit the pedal to the medal and we were in my apartment in no time flat.  He sat on a chair and I got a good look at him.  He was rather handsome with hairy pits as well as a hairy bush.  I did not have to ask, he got out of the jeans and I went to work on his cock. 



When he came, it was a bucketful.  I could hardy keep up with the load.  He saw that I was jacking off so he took over and I loved the feel of his hand on my cock.  He spit in his hand and lubed up my cock and I unloaded onto my stomach. 


I left him at the same corner that I found him.  I still see him every so often at the corner.  He stills comes in buckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment