Tuesday, August 26, 2014

IN THE WOODS

IN THE WOODS

Story by Jay



I was hiking in the woods and came upon a guy sunning himself.  He was laying on a towel and had on red shorts.  When he saw me, he lifted his leg and  his cock and balls were exposed.   

He had a nice cut cock and two luscious balls.  I stopped walking and smiled.  I said “Nice day to sum yourself.  I like laying out nude myself.” 

He answered “Sounds good.  We got privacy here.  Why don’t you join me?”

I hesitated.  He pulled off his red shorts and laid there naked.  He had a nice bush of hair.  I started to undress.  I notice his cock getting harder as I got closer to being naked.  My cock was erect. 



I walked over to lay next to him.  But he stopped me and reached out to grab my cock. He said “Nice cock.”  He started to jerk me off.  My cock got harder.  Soon his mouth surrounded my cock.  He could suck.  I was breathing harder as he continued to suck. 

I could not hold any longer and I came in his mouth.  He swallowed every drop.

He said “Stay a while.  I want more of your cock later.”  I smiled.  

2 comments: