Monday, August 11, 2014

Poolside Part 1

Poolside Part 1

Story by Larry



                                My friend from school and fellow fuck buddy Ethan lives in a really great house.  I mean it’s not that I don't have a nice house too but both Ethan’s parents work and he's an only child.  All he has to do is suggest it might be nice to have something and it appears. Like last year he suggested to his parents it would be nice to have an in ground pool.  By the end of the season the arrangements were made and just before winter set in it was installed.



                                The landscaping around it was done in early spring and the pool was fully operational by May.  We swam almost every day.  It’s great because it's a big pool, a big house and we actually have it all to ourselves.  Like I said both Ethan’s parents work so he's alone a lot, even at night.  That’s how we became fuck buddies.  I stayed with him one night and he thought i was asleep and tried jerking me off.  Didn’t he get the surprise when I grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off as well?  That was the first night we fucked.




                                Yesterday I had to work so I went to Ethan’s right afterwards and let myself in and put my swim suit on cause I didn't know if anyone else was around so I could meet him by the pool.  If we're alone we skinny dip. He was laying right alongside the pool when I went outside.



                                I slid into the water on the opposite side of the pool without him hearing me and went over to where he was laying.  He must have just gotten out of the pool and was laying on a mat and his suit was clinging low to his hips and tight to his cock and balls even though it was a loose fitting suit.  He looked hot.




                                We both were in the mood and once he told me the house was ours for the night AGAIN that both his parents were away on business for the week end, I climbed out of the pool and slipped his suit off him to expose his uncut cock and then started to lick and kiss my way up his legs to my main object.




                                He tasted of the salt water from the pool.  i thought it weird that it was salt water in a pool but they always had the newest of things and salt water pools were said to be the best.  Anyhow I worked my way up to his knee, then to his thighs, then to his crotch and lifted his balls and licked to my heart’s content making him moan and eventually asking me to suck his cock.  Just what I wanted to do

No comments:

Post a Comment