Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Playing at the Gym

Playing at the Gym

Story by Jay

I hit the gym before the evening rush happens.  It gives me peace and quiet.  Although sometimes  someone shows up for some fun in the locker room.  Today was one of those days.  He grabbed a locker near to mine.  He got undressed and I took a glance and saw a nice uncut cock.



He saw me looking and turned towards me.    He held up his cock with his hand.  I was loving every minute of his playfulness.  "You like?"



I nodded yes.  "You can play, if you like."  Before I could doing anything someone came into the locker room.  He grabbed something out of his locker and then left.


I turned back to the guy next to me.  He had put on briefs when the guy came into the room, but now he had pulled them down.  I grabbed the end of his foreskin and tugged.



He removed his underwear and stood there.  It was nice uncut cock.  "Lick me."  I checked around and bent over to suck his cock.  I only did a few sucks.  I stood back up.



He was hard and his cockhead poked out from the foreskin.  "Suck me again."  I bent over and sucked.  He cock was easy to take and I took it all the way to the base of his shaft.  I felt his body tense, as he came.

"Thanks."  I replied "Anytime."  He got dressed and left saying "See you next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment