Saturday, August 30, 2014

Limber

Limber
Story by Larry

                                They brought him around to meet everyone when he finished with human resources and the minute he walked by my cubical I wanted to die.  I turn to see this 6'2" or so tall perfectly tanned man with a V shaped torso in a tight shirt and pleated dress pants that it was obvious were filled to capacity with cock and balls.  He had a perfect amount of scruff with beautiful blue eyes and black hair.  I became instantly hard.  We talked for a few and then he was taken around to meet the rest of the crew, then they brought him back to me to train. 






                                God I can't take it I need to get off.  Jerking off is not going to cut it either. Ii need some head.  I guess since I’m the only one on the train right now it's up to me.  I know I can do it I’ve done it before.  You see I open my pants and take out my throbbing cock.  I put my arms under my legs and pull my shoulders down and with my cock sticking straight up I can get at least 3 inches into my own mouth.   Then I just act as if I’m doing my curls when I work out and pull myself up and down on my cock. Ii swirl my tongue around the head and in no time I am swallowing my own load.  Well gotta go man I’m gonna suck myself off before I make my station and have to get off the train.  Talk to you later folks.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment