Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Crash at My Place

Crash at My Place

Story by Jay



We were celebrating John’s promotion at work.  He worked hard for the new position and I was glad for him.  John kept buying rounds of drinks and before long we were both drunk.  My place was the closest to the bar so I invited John into crashing at my place.

We got to my place in one piece although I am not sure how.  I helped John to my bed.  I undressed myself and was going to climb into bed when I notice that John still had his shoes on.  I took them off. 

His cock was rock hard and pretty impressive.  He had trimmed his hair and his balls felt smooth.  He reached over and started jerking me off.  He tried lifting his hear to look at my cock but he could not do it. 

He asked me to get overhead.  I straddled him and he reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled me down so that he could suck my cock.  I liked it and took his massive cock in my mouth and sucked him. 

We sucked for a few minutes when he said he was ready to cum.  I got ready and started swallowing as soon as his cum started to fill my mouth.

He had released my cock and was sucking on my balls.  I started to jack off when I felt his tongue in my ass.  I never had that done to me before.  It sent me over the edge and I said I was ready to cum.  He moved to take my cock into his mouth and sucked me dry. 


We both went off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment