Sunday, August 31, 2014

Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Story by Jay

I spotted him from across the lunch hall.  He kept staring at me.



He was a cute kid, and I found out later, he was a freshman in the college I was attending.  He kept looking at me and then looking at the door to the men's room.  He finally got up and walked over to the door to the men's room and took one last look at me before he went in.

I quickly followed.  There was no one in any stall but the last one.  The door was slightly ajar.  I entered and the cute kid was standing there with his pants pulled down.  His uncut cock was limp.



"Let me see your cock" he pleaded.  I hastily pulled my cock out,  I was erect.  He moved really fast and took hold of my cock and knelt in front of me.



"Nice one.  WOW, really nice."  He help my cock tightly and watch as precum dripped out of the tip of y cock.



He now moved slowly and sucked on the tip of my cock.  He took as much as he could into his mouth.  "I want your cum."  he asked as he increased sucking on my cock.  It did not take long.  I unloaded a mouth full of cum.  He was a champ and swallowed most of it.

"Same time tomorrow?" he asked.  I nodded me head.  I said "Same time, same place."  This school year is going to be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment