Friday, August 15, 2014

Poolside Conclusion

Poolside Conclusion

Story by Larry

I finally couldn't take it anymore and while still on my knees got in an upright position and started to jerk my cock off.  Ethan lifted his head and opened his mouth waiting for talking with his mouth open and telling me he wanted my load.  He waited for his reward.  While I jerked myself off he reached down and furiously jerked his own cock and started to breath heavy.  He was close to cumming to just like me.



                                And then it happened.  I felt my balls begin to boil and then boil over,  I could feel my load traveling from my balls through my cock and suddenly shoot from my cock head.  Ethan had his tongue out and it landed on it and started to run down the side.  He pulled his tongue in rapidly so as not to lose it and then stuck it out again for the next volley of cum.  He wanted it all.




                                I fell forward after shooting catching myself with my outstretched hands over his head so I didn't fall flat on him.  He took that as an opportunity and sucked my cock down to the root again making sure he got my entire load.  At the same time he jerked himself furiously and moaned so load while I was in his mouth I could feel the vibrations to my nipples.  He was shooting his own load high in the air and it landed all over his crotch, the cushion and my back.  He dropped my cock and was breathing heavy. 




                                He looked up at me and just smiled.  “How about a swim?” he said. “I’m hot as hell.”  I laughed as I stood up.  “I’ll say you are” and jumped in the pool.  He soon followed.  We had a great afternoon swim.


No comments:

Post a Comment