Saturday, August 23, 2014

Threesome Part 1



Threesome

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2



                I thought they were kidding me when these guys came up to me in the bar and asked me if I wanted to make some extra money.  They wanted me to go to their hotel room and be the 3rd in the 3 some.  They kept feeding me drinks and as I got drunk they got freer with their hands and tongue's.  We were sitting on the benches along the wall, one on my left and one on my right.  One with his hand on my knee and one with his hand on my crotch and his tongue in my ear.



                After about an hour of this and a few more shots and beers I agreed.  What the hell it's only sex.  What they didn't tell me was there would be a camera crew filming it both in movie and stills.  The room was pitch black when we got there and one of the guys grabbed me as the other opened the door and kissed me.  Now who kisses with their eyes open.  I felt my way into the room and heard the door close.  Then the lights went on.  When I opened my eyes there was the crew. 




                A guy claiming to be the director walked over to me leaning against the wall and said so you’re the flavor of the evening. “You going to be able to get it up, man?”  I looked around and the other 2 guys from the bar were already naked and stroking their cocks.  I was drunk enough I said "What the fuck" and started to take my clothes off.  Once I was naked they told me to come here.  I walked in front of him and he pushed me down on the bed my legs still hanging off the bed by my knees.  Next thing I knew one guy was sucking me off and the other was sitting on my face telling me to eat his ass.



                This was going to be a night to remember.  These guys were built and by built I mean hung, like fucking Clydesdale horses.   During the course of the night I would eat both their asses, suck their cocks and they suck mine.  All of which was filmed and with stills taken of.  Around about dawn I was sobering up and I asked how much I was making.  Nice time to think of it but anyway the director told me I so far had a tally of 3 grand.  I asked him what he meant by a tally and he explained that each thing, blow job, rim, whatever was worth so much.  Then they factor in how much they got on film and how many stills they were able to take and that's what I got paid.  So far we hadn't fucked.  That must be the real money maker





                I guess he could read my mind because he told the guys let’s get to the finish.  First I fucked one of the guys while I sucked the other off.  Then we switched places and they fucked each other while sucking me off.  I got carried away when I was getting rimmed and jumped up and threw one of the guys over the edge of the bed on his stomach.  I got down and rimmed him quick and then spit on my cock and shove it in his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment