Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Poolside Part 2

Poolside Part 2

Story by Larry

Eventually I licked his nearly hairless balls a few times.  They were nice and round and the sack tight from the cool water.  Then I moved on to his cock and slowly sucked it into my wet mouth.  He tasted great as always.  I slowly started to suck his soft cock and it grew rapidly in my mouth.



I loved sucking his cock.  I’d slide my mouth up and down the shaft and hold it tight enough in my lips that his foreskin would slide back and forth over his cock head.  When i tasted his precum I’d grab it in my hand and pull the skin back so i could lick what precum had pooled inside and tease his piss hole with my tongue before going back to sucking his cock in earnest.  Sometimes I’d get carried away and suck him so hard and fast that he'd shoot long before I’d actually want him to but the end result was worth it too.  Today after sucking him off for a while i turned myself around so my cock was at his mouth as well




Ethan readily lifted his head and sucked my cock head into his mouth.  He maneuvered his arm so he could guide my cock where he wanted it.  He liked to not only suck my cock but get my cock head good and wet and when I started leaking precum rub it all over his face.  One time he almost ended up with my cock up his nose or at least tried to get it up his hose.  It’s way too big to fit in his nostrils we sucked each other off like this for a long time edging each other but not letting either of us cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment