Thursday, August 28, 2014

Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Story by Jay

I met him at a bar.  He looked familiar but I could not place where or when we met.  We drank a few beers and I decided to ask him if he wanted to come over to my place.

Before I knew it, we were in the car heading to my place.  He was a pleasant sort and I felt comfortable in being around him.

When we got to my place, we quickly undressed each other.  He finally asked me "Do you want to use my wand?"



Then it hit me, he looked like Harry Potter.  I reached for his wand and magically it grew in size.  I swallowed his wand all the way to his hairy bush of pubic hair.  I was surprised how soft his pubes were.

We headed to the bedroom and fell into bed wrapped in each other arms.  After sucking each other for a while, he used his wand to fuck me.   It felt wonderful.  I came too quick.  But not to worry, he stayed around and used his want many times during the night into the wee hours of he morning.

It was a magical night.

No comments:

Post a Comment