Thursday, August 7, 2014

At the Park

At the Park 102

Story by Jay



I found that the park had a lot of activity.  Yes, I could run into the guy who just wanted to jack off and then disappear unto the woods.  But then there were the guys who loved to layout in the sun.  They would show their cocks and balls sticking out of their shorts.  What a sight that was. 

I would rub my cock and show that I liked what I saw.


His cock would poke out and when he noticed that you liked seeing it, he was get aroused and get all big and hard.  Sometimes they wanted more that you seeing them lay there.  They would wander into the bushes and I would follow.  Then we would play with each other’s cock and then jack off until we came in the woods.  Watching his cock grow and then explod and shoot his load would be a turn on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment