Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Put Your Hands Up

Put Your Hands Up

Story by Jay

I got home late and found the front door opened.  I looked around and founds some of my stuff on the floor.
Suddenly I heard "Hold it right there.  Out your hands up"



I was looking into the face of a guy holding a gun on me.  "Give me your money."

I was shaking like a leaf.  "Turn around.  Take off your shirt.  Get on your knees.  Pull down your pants."



I had my ass up in the air.  I felt the gun press against my asshole.  I yelled "Don't shoot.  I will do anything."

Nothing happened for a few minutes.  I heard his zipper and he said "Turn around slowly.  Now lick my balls."  I moved slowing and looked up to see his rock hard cock. He held his cock up as I started to lick his balls.  They were shaved.  So I took one ball and then the other and suck as best I could.



I was nervous and still shacking.  He yelled "Now suck my cock."



I took it into my mouth and suck.  He was moaning now and enjoying it.  "Lay on your back and take my cock up your ass."




I laid back and wished it would just end.  He use spit to lube his cock and started to fuck me,  It lasted too long before he finally came.

He pulled out.  I laid there shaking.  "You know what?  You did such a good job, you can have your stuff back.  Lock your door next time, unless you want me to fuck you again."

He left through the front door.  I was shaking but alive.  I closed the front door and locked it.  I looked down and saw that I was rock hard and leaking precum.  I stroked away until I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment